The purpose of this article is to provide a clear, objective review of the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro back shaver. An overview of its features will be given, while its best and worst attributes are compared against each other. We’re also going to discuss whether it’s worth buying or not its strengths and weaknesses are weighed against its price.
The Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver is intended as a back shaver for men. It comes with an adjustable handle for reaching difficult areas of the back. A wide shaving head is included for longer hair, while a foil head comes with the device for a closer shave.
Key Features and Main Uses
Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver
Product Name: Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver
A rechargeable battery is used to power the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver. It can’t be used while it is plugged in, but the battery holds a long charge. The light on the unit’s body glows red if it is currently charging or green if it is fully charged. Both of the shaver heads are designed to be used on sensitive skin without irritation, making it an excellent back shaver for beginners. Their flexible necks help them follow the contours of the body for a safer shave. The power burst button helps shave particularly coarse patches of hair. It is available on Amazon.com for $37.49.
Mnagroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver Strengths
This section will lay out the shaver’s best features. Make sure they match your needs.
- Easy Reach. The super long handle on the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver allows you to reach even the most difficult spots on the back. It can be adjusted and then locked in place to keep the angle you need.
- Two Heads. Large areas of the back can be shaved quickly with the wide shaver head. When you want a smooth, close shave, the smaller foil head can be used for more detailed care.
- Quality Battery. One full charge on the battery can last for days. The rechargeable battery is durable with a long life, which means you don’t have to worry about buying new batteries.
- Strong and Gentle. The powerful motor ensures that you won’t have to worry about the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver shaver not doing its job. It cuts as close as an electric shaver can, and the power burst button handles even the most stubborn hairs. All of this is done while leaving no cuts or painful red bumps.
- Easy Maintenance. Simply running the shaver heads under faucet water is all it takes to keep them clean and in good condition. They come off easily by just pressing the tabs on each side.
Here are the shaver’s biggest drawbacks. Weigh them against its strengths, along with the strengths and weaknesses of similar models, when you are deciding on a purchase.
- Dry Only. It can’t be used while in the shower or with shaving foam. Being able to use the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver for a wet shave would have been a nice option for those with sensitive skin who prefer it. Fortunately, the shaver heads tend to be gentle even when used dry.
- Needs a Charge. The shaver can’t be used while it is plugged into the power cable. Even though the battery lasts long once it reaches a full charge, it can take up to three hours to fill up when completely empty. The option to use it while plugged in would have made it more convenient.
- No Case. A carrying case would have made it easier to take the unit with you while on extended absences from home. It can fit into a medium-sized bag, but it traveling with it would have been simpler if it came with something to keep the unit, the power cable, and the shaver heads all together. Buying a separate travel bag is recommended for this product.
A purchase of the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver includes the main unit itself with an adjustable handle and a two-year warranty. A 1.8-inch wide back groomer head and a smaller, foil head come with it. The power cable, used for recharging the unit’s built-in battery, also comes with the purchase.
Many users mentioned that the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver is a great solution for thick back hair. Using a normal shaver is nearly impossible due to how hard it is to reach certain areas. The long handle on this shaver makes it easy. It makes a perfect addition to any self-care kit, alongside electric razors and trimmers.
While most users agreed the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back shaver is a wonderful shaving device for your back, they did mention that it’s not really well-suited for trimming or getting other areas. The heads get a very close shave, so they are meant more for getting smooth skin rather than styling. It can be used for the chest, but it is better to get a separate body trimmer and keep the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back shaver just for the back.
On the plus side, many users mentioned that it has amazing battery life for a rechargeable unit. Once it hits a full charge, it can last a couple weeks at a time. That may vary with how often it is used, but the battery is excellent compared to many electric shavers.
A reliable electric back shaver with an easy-to-use design, the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver is a quality product for a relatively low cost. The shaver heads manage to reliably deliver close shaves without damaging sensitive skin. Its adjustable handle, which includes the ability to lock at any desired angle, makes it simple and safe to use. There are only a few minor inconveniences that are relatively common among electric grooming devices, such as an inability to be used in the shower. Taking into account its strengths and weaknesses while weighing them against its price, we would highly recommend the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro Back Shaver.