The Philips Norelco Click and Style is considered to be one of the best choices when it comes to styling and maintain your beard and mustache or to groom body hair. We decided to check if this claim is true or not. This review will examine the Philips Norelco Click and Style shaver; we will be looking at that main features of this versatile shaver, along with the ways in which you can use it. We’ll also highlight its greatest strengths, as well as its weak points to show you which needs the shaver addresses.
Key Features and Main Uses
Philips Norelco S738/82
Product Name: Philips Norelco S738/82
Each of the three attachments come with different blade heads. The shaver attachment uses two rounded heads which move smoothly over the skin. Five different length settings on the style attachment allow the user to match it to their preferred beard or mustache style. The Philipsgroom attachment has rounded combs of 3, 5, and 7 mm. Both the style and bodygroom attachments allow for trimming instead of a clean shave, if you prefer a little bit of stubble.
The Click and Style’s has a number of positive features that make it so popular. You can review these below in the list below.
- Customizable. The Philips Norelco Click and Style has options to please everyone. You can use it dry for a fast shave or wet for softer skin. Three attachments and a variety of settings for each one allow it to cover many needs.
- Portable. With a rechargeable battery that lasts 45 minutes from an hour of charge, the Click and Style is easy to carry with you. The travel pouch included in the package makes it simple to keep the shaver clean when you’re on the go.
- Low Maintenance. All you need to do to clean the shaver is to run lukewarm water over the heads to remove hairs. You need to replace the shaver and bodygroom heads only once every 12 months.
- Durable. The blade heads are made from high-quality materials and last a year. It is waterproof, so you can use it while in the shower to easily groom facial or body hair.
Charges Quickly. Each full charge of the battery can last multiple shaving sessions over several days. For a single shave, all you need is a quick charge of 10 minutes
Here are the Click and Style’s biggest disadvantages. Keep them in mind when deciding if you should purchase the unit or not. It is best to weight them against its strengths, along with the strengths and weaknesses of other models.
- Built-in Battery. The rechargeable battery cannot be removed from the unit. Once the battery stops holding a charge, you must either replace the unit or take it to a professional to install a new battery. Although this is standard for electric shavers, a removable battery would have been a helpful feature.
- Must Be Unplugged During Use. The instruction manual advises buyers not to use the device that you don’t use the device while it is plugged into an outlet. The battery must have enough charge in it for you to shave while the charge cable is detached. This limits the convenience of the shaver.
- No Case Included. With its collection of attachments, a storage case would have made it easier to find a place for the Click and Style. The pouch included for the main unit does not have room for the different heads. Purchasing a separate case for it can make it easier to manage the parts.
Included in the package are the shaver, style, and bodygroom attachments. It contains three combs for the bodygroom attachment. The shaver head comes with a protection cap. The package also contains a cleaning brush and a charging adapter, as well as a carrying pouch for the main unit.
Users’ reviews tend to highlight the products’ positive aspects. Many buyers appreciated the trimmer feature of the Philips Norelco Click and Shave. It’s also a shaver that is quite well-suited for sensitive skin, especially when you use it with a shaving cream or gel.
Some also reported that the battery life is even longer than advertised, though this may depend a lot on the way in which you use and charge it.
The most common negative aspect buyers mentioned was the fact that the product feels rather flimsy, especially when it comes to the plastic combs. Some buyers also complained about the fact that the attachments are rather small. They had to stop and empty the attachments several times during a session.
The Philips Norelco Click and Style provides an array of grooming and shaving options at an affordable price. With attachments for shaving, styling facial hair, and removing body hair, it is a versatile tool for personal hygiene.
The option for a wet shave makes it accessible to those who often suffer from skin irritation when using electric shavers. Even though it suffers from a few inconvenient design choices, it is a good entry point into using electric shavers. All things considered, it is worth a purchase. Due to the non-removable battery and the plastic components, keep in mind the extended